ANCO COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
At ANCO, your health and safety have always been important to us even prior to COVID-19, so the following Health & Safety Measures have been put into place/further reinforced to help protect you and our community; under recommendation by The Ministry of Health.
We hope the Health & Safety measures implemented will allow all clients feel safe, protected and healthy.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the studio!
• QR Codes to sign-in are enforced at the front door, and on our 'Drinks Menu' during Alert Level 1. If you do not have the NZ COVID Tracer App, you will be required to sign in via front desk.
• All tables, seats, door handles, bathrooms, basins and front desk are disinfected and cleaned after each client.
• Appropriate seating plans for physical distancing will be put into place.
• Drinks will not be served during Alert Level 2. We recommend bringing your personal drink bottle.
• Appropriate PPE will be worn by our staff at all times during Alert Level 2.
• We recommend that all clients wear a mask during their appointments during Alert Level 2.
• Magazines will not be provided during Alert Level 2.
• Under Alert Level 2, If you would like to purchase product without an appointment, please give us a call before you arrive and we can make sure appropriate physical distance is in place before you arrive.
• Due to NZ COVID physical distancing restrictions for Alert Level 2, plus ones will not be allowed into the premises and children are not recommended, unless necessary.
• If you are feeling unwell, please call or email us immediately at +64 27 225 7002 and email@example.com to reschedule your appointment. The team at ANCO Studio look forward to welcoming you back when you feel better!